This super easy recipe is a lovely family activity and even the littlest hands can help with breaking up the jelly and stirring. The results are lovely little milky heart decorations that will delight the kiddies – sweet jelly kisses!
Prep time: 10 mins for each pack of jelly + Ideally cool over two consecutive nights.
You will need:
- 2 packs of Rowntrees Strawberry Jelly
- 1 small tin of evaporated milk
- Two trays of small heart molds – we got ours from Amazon
- Using 1 packet of the jelly follow the instructions to prepare the jelly liquid.
- Using a jug or a ladle fill each of the heart moulds half full with the liquid from the first packet of jelly. Leave to cool and set in the fridge.
- When the first round of jelly is set take the 2nd packet of jelly and replace the requested quantity of cold water with evaporated milk. Stir well.
4. Again using a jug or a ladle fill each of the heart moulds to the brim with the milky liquid from the second packet of jelly. Leave to cool and set in the fridge.
5. Once the jellies are set, carefully take them out of the mould and arrange on a plate. You can also add some strawberries (cut in half without the stalk)