TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use.
Slevin Media Ltd has the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without actual notice to you. Every change will be published on this page. By using http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com after changes have been made, you agree to accept those changes whether or not you have reviewed them. Slevin Media Ltd advises you to check this page regularly.
The Little Collection On-line Shop and Comments
- Shops which are approved by us to be included on http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com have an affiliate scheme set up with us. However, there are certain features on thelittlebookmagazine.comsite that are not part of our affiliate program and are established independently by us. These separate features include: non-sponsored reviews on our website, selected products in our ‘Top Ten’ selections, and any non-sponsored mention via our social media channels.
- You are encouraged to leave your opinion and feedback in the ‘comments’ section at the bottom of our features. Please note that we view all comments and have the right (but not the obligation) to edit, monitor or refuse to publish the content. We will not accept comments which are discriminatory, abusive or inflammatory. By leaving a comment on http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com you warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity, and that you will indemnify Slevin Media Ltd for all claims resulting from content you supply – Slevin Media Ltd takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Slevin Media Ltd is not responsible for copyright and trademark issues of images supplied to us from on-line shops.
- By joining The Little Collection on-line shop on http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com, it gives us the right to use any image from the partners site in an effort to highlight specific products or brands and direct users back to their on-line shop. It is the responsibility of every on-line shop to ensure they have the right to use and publish all images on their site.
- Slevin Media Ltd will endeavor to make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, and will always do the best to control relevancy and subject, however mistakes do happen and we cannot guarantee that there will never be any errors or mistakes in published material.
- On-line shops featured in The Little Collection on http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com are considered external websites and Slevin Media Ltd is not responsible for any information, content, products, availability or advertising present on any external website. Once you have clicked to enter an external website, it is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms and conditions of that individual website.
- In no event shall Slevin Media Ltd be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage arising from the use of an external website.
- On-line shops featured on http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com are free to remove a product or change their price as they see fit and this is outside of Slevin Media Ltd’s control. Slevin Media accepts no responsibility for changes to prices, products, quality, quantity or policies of any external website/on-line shop.
- thelittlebookmagazine.com is a website which offers our careful selection of our favourite on-line shops relevant to family life. The selection of on-line shops featured on http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com is established independently by us. In order to feature on our site, shops must meet our criteria to be in line with our ethos, branding and target market.
- Slevin Media Ltd is not liable for any damage from actions or decisions taken as a result of information provided on the http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com website.
Membership and personal details
- To use the majority of the http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com website and services, it is not necessary to provide any personal details. However, to use the specific member-only services, the user must register and provide some basic personal details. Slevin Media Ltd only collects personal information on a voluntary basis.
- Becoming a member of http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com is free and without obligation, and joining The Little Book Magazine does not entitle you to any unwritten rights.
- If you do become a member, it is your responsibility to ensure your details are current and up-to-date. Personal information collected may include your name, home address, and e-mail address.
- Slevin Media Ltd does not take any liability in any form for mistakes, omissions or errors given by the user. Slevin Media Ltd is not liable for any actions by members either on or off the website.
- If you have acted in a way which goes against these terms and conditions, Slevin Media Ltd has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.
- All content included on this site, including but not limited to graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Slevin Media Ltd and protected by international copyright laws.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Slevin Media Ltd. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When using our reviews and features of your brand but please link or mention The Little Book Magazine(and do tag @TLBMagazine in the first lines of your social media posts). It is forbidden to use our images on your website or on any promotional material or other placement without our written consent.
- We love to be included on our affliates websites and we grant a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to http://www.thelittlebookmagazine.com so long as the link does not portray The Little Book in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
The Little Book Magazine, The Little Collection and The Little Prospectus trademarks may not be used in connection to any product or service that is not a part of Slevin Media Ltd in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Slevin Media Ltd.
- We occassionally feature sponsored content on www.thelittlebookmagazine.comwebsite and this is clearly marked as Sponsored. Please note however, that while the feature post has been sponsored, all words and opinions are our own.
- Slevin Media Ltd is a participant in various affiliate programs to provide a means to earn advertising fees. Our current affiliate partners are Amazon, Awin and CJ.
You can email us at email@example.com
If you would like to submit your brand or a specific product for us to consider reviewing or including in our magazine or on our site, please send us an email. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited samples sent to us, and that sending samples does not ensure that we will review it in either the magazine or website. We only write about products we have personally seen, used and tested. Please also note that we only feature products we love and would buy ourselves.
© Slevin Media Ltd